Watching beauty tips and tricks on YouTube is every ladies favorite. Whether it’s learning beauty trends or how to perfect the smoky eye look, how to apply lipstick on your lips like a pro or learning various makeup styles for various occasions, these top 10 Nigerian makeup blogs owned by beautiful Nigerian bloggers are the favorites to follow.
There are hordes of Nigerian makeup blogs out there; however, these top 10 YouTube sensations are the rave of the moment.
10 Top Nigerian Makeup Blogs
- Jackie Aina: Based in the US, Jackie Aina is a makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist. She is the number one favorite on the list of Nigerian blogs because her makeup tutorials, tricks and tips outshine others.
Moreover, she works with easily accessible products and her happy and carefree demeanor endears her to hundreds of thousands of her subscribers who find her videos interesting as they learn from her.
- Shirley B. Eniang: Second on the list of top Nigerian makeup blogs is Shirley B. Eniang. The partly Nigerian blogger is an epitome of grace and flawlessness, and her beauty and fashion tutorials are perfection.
- Jennie Jenkins/ Beauty by JJ: Famous for her easy to lean makeup tricks and tips, Jennie Jenkins of Beauty by JJ made the headlines when she braced herself to go makeup free for a makeup tutorial making huge headlines.
- Thatigbochick: Popular in Nigeria and abroad, ‘Dinma of Thatigbochick is a Nigerian makeup blogger revered for her flawless makeup tutorials and easy to copy techniques. Although she’s recently relocated to the UK for further studies, ‘Dinma’s followers have continued to increase; this makes her the 4th in the list of top ten Nigerian makeup blogs.
- Stella’s Addiction: Stella’s Addiction is a top Nigerian makeup blog to follow. A favorite makeup artist and beauty expert in Nigeria, She’s famous for her easy to achieve makeup tricks and styles which are done effortlessly in clean and simple steps.
- Jennifer Olaleye: Jennifer Olaleye is a top Nigerian makeup blogger who gives her thousands of followers various makeup and hair care tutorials worth learning.
- Patricia Bright: Cinching 6th position on the list of top 10 Nigerian makeup blogs is Patricia Bright. She is a fashion blogger famous for simple makeup videos and skincare tricks and tips.
- Iamdodos: A newbie to YouTube, lamdodos is a top Nigerian makeup artist whose first makeup tutorial recorded thousands of views within an astonishingly short period of time.
- Lola OJ: Lola OJ is perfection! A well-reputed beauty enthusiast, Lola OJ has a following of ardent fans who love her despite the fact that she doesn’t upload makeup tutorials on YouTube often. When she finally uploads a makeup video, the tips and tricks you learn are worth waiting for.
- Sisi Yemmie: Reputably known as a lifestyle blogger, Sisi Yemmie recently joined the train of Nigerian makeup blogs and she isn’t doing badly. Apart from loving her food recipes, her fans also love her beauty tricks and tips.